Ajouter à mon espace persoPROGRAMMATIC AND MONETIZATION INTERN F/M
AnnonceurDEEZER BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
Job Location : 24 rue de Calais, Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
Deezer’s Brand Solution department sells advertising space (Display, Audio, Video, Special Operations...) to media agencies and advertisers. We’re currently looking for a programmatic assistant to join the team.
This is a 6-month internship from December 2021
What you will do:
- Programmatic deals setup (Audio, Video, Display, Native).
- Deal management including debugging ensuring agency and trading desks deals are performing optimally.
- Daily activity monitoring and analysis to ensure all customers and monetization partners are contributing value in the network.
- Reporting and Creation of dashboards to maintain weekly/monthly reporting views.
- Competitive intelligence and best practices.
What we are looking for:
- You are able to review, interpret, and draw conclusions from a wide range of digital data available.
- You are well-organized and have problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communications skills, both in French and in English.
- Excel has no secret for you.
- A first experience in media agency or in digital industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced environment
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer