Ajouter à mon espace persoPERFORMANCE SALES MANAGER F/M
Teads is looking for a Performance Sales Manager to promote the sale of new products and offerings such as Performance within brands and agency media teams.
Based in Paris within our Commercial team but also alongside our R&D team, you will be at the heart of innovation and new products that are built such as Performance.
- Develop Performance business and manage a growing pipeline of customers
- Deliver campaign insights and obtain product feedback
- Work closely with the french Sales team (agency and strategic accounts)
- Collaborate with our local and central Performance Team to share best practices
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create upsell opportunities.
You will also have the opportunity to develop new products for business and meet the many challenges of the industry!
Experience / Background
- Strong previous experience in digital advertising, ideally in the performance business
- New business and new product sales skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker and always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, including consulting approach
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.