Ajouter à mon espace persoMEDIA “PERFORMANCE” ACCOUNT MANAGER M/F
We are looking for a Media Account Manager to build strategy and manage of digital media campaigns for the French market. You will be part of a growing integrated agency team (dedicated client’s team of media/creative specialists). Those digital specialists bringing together a wide range of thinking for strategic planning, media planning, content development integrated. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent IT company.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital paid media and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue and how smart interplay between content, messaging and media plays a role in our client’s success. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our communications campaigns. French & English speaker and writer.
- Direct relationship with french clients, on the division's performance only (day to day contact)
- Lead acquisition strategy for the several products brands through several campaigns every quarter.
- Writing and presenting agency deliverables to the client (recommendations, media plans, media reports, media campaign reports)
- Animation/coordination of the team of digital experts integrated or partners
- Build the media plan in buying and negotiating with partners
- Collection and aggregation of campaign performances on monthly basis (from Dashboard, Adserver, Partners)
- Monitoring analyze and optimizing the performance of media campaigns
- Strong respect of deadlines, then several agency and client processes
- Buying & Invoicing follow-up
* Tracking is done by a dedicated and integrated team
- Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
- Independent thinker and able to work autonomously
- Understand digital tactics (a strong digital paid media experience is recommended)
- Analytical mindset and interested in data driven media planning
- Fluent in French & professional English (speaking & writing)
- International mindset
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients, and internally across the network
- Demonstrated ability to establish a good level of trust and creditability internally and externally
Please send your CV/resume to Adrien Lepage: Adrien.Lepage@mindshareworld.com