Ajouter à mon espace persoHEAD OF SALES F/M
Teads are looking for a Head of Sales to promote the Teads Global Media Platform and strategic accounts into agencies and advertisers across the French market, whilst also managing a team of talented 15+ sellers.
As the right arm of the french Managing Director, your mission will be to:
- Define and implement the sales strategy
- Proactively develop business on all Teads products
- Manage a top-performing sales team, train and guide them to drive growth
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with high level clients
- Represent Teads and be a brand ambassador in the online advertising marketplace
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear, on time, and on budget
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- 8+ years of digital media sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of the online advertising industry required
- Deep relationships with French VP level and above contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Strong people management skills
- Previous technology platform experience is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Good level of english
- knowledge of the offline market is a plus
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.