Ajouter à mon espace persoCLIENT STRATEGY MANAGER F/M
Are you passionate about providing an excellent service? Do you pride yourself in the high quality work that you produce? Captify is looking to add an Account Manager to our fast growing team based in Paris.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Day to day management of accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Best in class service levels
- Campaign set up
- Primary point of contact for client via email/phone
- Answer client queries via email
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS, Trading and PSI teams
- Create PCAs including campaign specific reports and strategic recommendations
- Create Advertiser strategy for the year
- Performance tracking
- Internal & external platform support
- Support all kind of activations: Managed Service & Self Service
- 3-5 years of experience In a similar role
- Account management or customer service experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Workspace,
- Familiarities with tools like Google Analytics, DV360, CM, Xandr..
- Excellent attention to details
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multitask and, at times, manage a large workload
Captify is the largest holder of consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search. Captify’s Search Intelligence and powerful insights help inform decisions for brands across the world through consumer behaviour analysis, brand trends, product and market analysis. Captify’s intent-rich data set powers advertising for many of the world’s largest brands including Apple, Disney, Adidas, American Express and Microsoft.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and is backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In 10 global markets, over 250 people are powering record company growth and changing the definition of search.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify, we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat, and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve traveled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties, and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' program and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values;
Building this together
Gives a shit
Fail fast to succeed faster
YOU WILL ENJOY :
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
Remote status : Temporarily remote