Ajouter à mon espace persoBUSINESS DIRECTOR - DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGY M/F
At NEO@OGILVY, we know our media industry is going under a massive change and complexity.
But we are never distracted from the future. Within Ogilvy, our mission is to help our clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses.
Driving performance is what we do. To do so, Neo has built a performance-driven model that thrives on discipline specialization within an integrated agency framework (covering both performance marketing and ATL advertising channels)
We have also worked on finding the right chemistry media operations excellence and strong consulting leadership to actively working on understanding our client challenges (center of excellence).
We are looking for a talented business director to lead our center of excellence consulting team and actively contribute to our client digital transformation. Your mission will be piloting strategic consulting projects on digital media transformation, with Search Engine Marketing, Data and marketing tech & Programmatic buying at the heart, and acting as a strong partner to make our clients & teams grow.
• You turn our client’s business goals into a concrete end to end roadmap & measurable objectives
• You are the expertise(s) owner in front of our clients
• Attend client workshops/meetings/trainings around search, digital media…
• Promote our center of excellence to our clients & prospects but also internally at Ogilvy.
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
• Ensure seamless delivery on your projects (strategy definition, project requirements, roles & responsibilities, quality control, measuring success)
• Responsible for our team delivery P&L
• Work closely with Ogilvy community and share learnings & best practices across the network (local & worldwide)
• Benchmark innovation in the digital & media landscape
BE A KIND MANAGER
• Manage and lead 2 or 3 project managers
• Account director or business director with previous significant media agency experience or e-Retail/e-Commerce experience (8 to 10 years)
• SEM expertise, deep understanding of paid media tactics (programmatic & social) and practice.
• Advanced data and technology stacks is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate skills to anticipate, understand and solve clients issues
• Detail & results oriented, great organizational skills and leadership
• Fluent English is mandatory (speaking & writing)
• Ability to conduct workshops and trainings
• Start date: ASAP
• Location: Paris 8e / Travel requirements in Europe (mostly Switzerland and UK)
• Remuneration: to be defined – depends on profile
Business sector : Media